Custom-made functional orthotics
Whether you’re visiting our clinic for pain, preventive care or to improve your athletic performance, Foot Levelers’ custom-made functional orthotics can help. Why Foot Levelers?
- Over 6 decades of proven performance
- Backed by 37 clinical research studies, more than any other orthotic company in the world
- Used by Chiropractic colleges throughout the world
- 100,000+ doctors and millions of patients can speak to the results
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Only Foot Levelers functional orthotics support all 3 arches of the foot, which make up the plantar vault. They’re custom-made by hand based on your unique feet, body and health profile. Just as no two bodies are alike, no two pairs of Foot Levelers custom orthotics are alike.
Over-the-counter orthotics may initially cost less, but they only support one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported, it may not maintain the structure of your plantar vault, and problems can start in other parts of your body. In fact, “over-supporting” just one arch of the foot may actually cause pain and symptoms, not relieve them.
Do you experience pain daily? Over-the-counter inserts may not provide the relief you need. Individually designed, Foot Levelers custom orthotics with 3-arch support, however, can.